Rules for visiting
1. Tables are limited to 6 members of any number of households.
2. One of your party will be asked to fill in a sign in form, please do so, without it, unfortunately you cannot be served, just in case track and trace is needed. The NHS Track & Trace QR codes are available to scan if you would like.
3. There are sanitiser stations throughout the pub and outside. Please use them regularly. For the safety of our staff and our other customers.
4. During high volume times, tables will be limited to 2 hours. We do this to allow everyone a bite of the cherry & will be reviewed regularly.
5. Please maintain a 2-metre distance as much as possible (or 1m+ if not)
6. Please use card payments (preferably contactless) as much as possible, although we will be accepting cash too.
7. Please do not move the tables and please remain at your table as much as possible. Certainly, please don’t ‘hop’ between tables.
8. There are 3, 1 Gents, 1 Ladies and 1 Unisex. Unfortunately at the moment the inside toilets cannot be used.
9. Please ensure you are wearing a face mask when you enter, move around the pub and leave the establishment. This includes outside.
Finally welcome back! its been a long, crappy and dis-jointed year. Well done for getting though i! Now… we hope you have a nice time with us. Please bear with us, though we realise that isn’t the of ‘pre-lockdown’ but we’ll do our best wit the circumstances we have to deal with.
We work hard to maintain a safe, yet friendly and enjoyable, environment for ALL to enjoy, please help us to do that by following these as much as possible.